Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lily Flower Cupcakes

Some of you may be wondering how I have all this time on my hands.  It just so happens that this is my Spring Break week.  So today, we made the cutest little flower cupcakes!  I found this edible Easter grass (green apple flavored) that I've never seen before (at Walmart), and these darling flower cupcake liners (at Hobby Lobby).


Lily flower cupcakes

Big girl Lily... little lily cupcake
Edible Easter grass... complete with bunnies!
  • I used Duncan Hines Chocolate Fudge cake mix, Betty Crocker White Cloud buttercream icing, and of course sprinkles!
  • The grass and bunnies ARE edible... but feel somewhat like styrofoam in your mouth! LOL

1 comment:

  1. wow. that is quite a difference from then to now. it is really quite stunning. y’all have done an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest